Create an Account
The registration process with the State of Illinois involves 2 steps:
- Step 1: Create an Account to setup a username and password.
- Step 2: Log in to your account to complete and submit your Illinois Vendor Registration.
Please fill in the information below. The process to create a username and password for your account takes only a couple of minutes and all information can be updated at any time. Once you create an account you will be automatically directed to the start of the Illinois Vendor Registration form.
Important Note: Having an account does not mean you are registered, it means you have a username and password. To ensure you are registered in the Illinois Procurement Gateway, please click on Registered Vendor Directory and search for your Business Name. If your company does not appear in the search results, then you are not registered as a vendor in the Illinois Procurement Gateway and need to complete an Illinois Vendor Registration.
If you already have an Account, but you have forgotten the User Name and Password, you can look up your User Name and Password here. If you have questions, you can check with Customer Service before creating a User Name and Password.
Note: For vendors with a foreign address, please follow the instructions below:
- City - Fill in the city or province and postal code in the city field
- State/Province - select 00 (located at the bottom of the drop down)
- Zip Code/Postal Code - enter 00000